SinePulse Grid Planning Consultant
SinePulse is an emerging company in the field of IT, Radio Frequency and Embedded System engineering. SinePulse has business and development center in different countries keeping head office in Munich, Germany. SinePulse is going to launch off-shore development center in Dhaka, Bangladesh to boost up research activities in the field of smart technologies for the future.
Grid Planning Consultant will be responsible for:
- Project execution as per business targets
- Develop company’s thought leadership in the field of GIS and grid architecture
- Manage projects and leading a team of engineers to help solve client challenges
- Independently manage fast-paced consulting projects ranging from assessment of RTK GPS to large-scale research and creation of digital base map with establishment of Geo-coordinate and network configuration and preparation of GIS network map
- Preparation of proposed network plan based on findings of survey and supported with necessary engineering analysis and studies (Voltage drop, Sectionalizing, System loss etc.)
- Preparation of database for existing network elements with flexibility features for modification/expansion and incorporation of new fields as and when required
- Load Survey and forecast of demand up to next 25 years at various voltage levels (11 kV, 33kV and 132kV).
- Support the Business Development/Technical Marketing team in formulating and executing winning strategies, including promoting consulting services
- Any other activities assigned by the management from time to time
- Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of GIS, transmission system planning and operations with experience analyzing power flow, transient stability, and electromagnetic transients
- Programming skills are preferred as well as must have excellent verbal & written communication skills and presentation skills in English to effectively communicate with clients, peers, and management.
- Exhibit both a professional demeanor and presence which instill both employee and client confidence
- Fluent knowledge in broad business management functions including strategy, budgeting and resource allocation, coupled with consulting engineering experience
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Partner focused, proactive and effective within a team environment
Additionally the candidate must fulfill following characteristics:
- Experience: At least 15 years of experience on consultancy services in power distribution sector with hands on experience of minimum 3 to 5 similar projects
- Direction of Others: This position is highly self-directed with a solid understanding of business processes and requirements. Receives instructions on assignments and will be expected to function independently.
Minimum Bachelor in Electrical Engineering from any reputed Engineering University
Place of work:
Attractive remuneration will be offered based on experience
As soon as possible
No. of Positions: