SinePulse Physical Design Engineers
SinePulse is an emerging company in the field of IT, Radio Frequency and Embedded System engineering. SinePulse has business and development center in different countries keeping head office in Munich, Germany. SinePulse is going to launch off-shore development center in Dhaka, Bangladesh to boost up research activities in the field of smart technologies for the future.
Software tools: IC Compiler, P&RThe job involves physical design activities, which includes Physical Design & electrical/reliability analysis for variant SoCs, ASIC for various applications, in Technical Consultant / Technical Lead role. Traditionally called ASIC backend includes Timing Closure and/or Physical Design & electrical/reliability analysis, ranging from RTL to Tapeout. Should have demonstrated capability in Leading / Consulting on Complex SoC in 65nm or newer Technology node, tools.
- Experience in Synopsys ICC, P&R is a must.
- Experience on complex SoCs is recommended. Strong knowledge of VLSI design, layout and ASIC design flow.
- Should have worked in challenging projects involving 65nm and/or 45nm and/or 32nm.
- Should have a sound understanding of Deep-Sub-Micron effects. In-depth understanding of timing issues in gate-level and transistor-level logic designs.
- Should also have very good understanding of logic synthesis.
- Gone through a minimum of two tape-outs The ability to build production-quality flow automation and provide effective customer support.
Additionally the candidate must fulfill following characteristics:
- Software tools: IC Compiler, P&R
- Floorplanning/IO/Package Planning
- Place and Route
- Timing / Noise / Design Closure.
- Physical Verification.
English: very good, German: not mandatory but good to have
Place of work:
Based on Experience
As soon as possible
No. of Positions: