SinePulse Project Manager
SinePulse is an emerging company in the field of IT, Radio Frequency and Embedded System engineering. SinePulse has business and development center in different countries keeping head office in Munich, Germany. SinePulse is going to launch off-shore development center in Dhaka, Bangladesh to boost up research activities in the field of smart technologies for the future.
- Design, plan, and implement actual projects goals in business expansion, technical conversions, and business strategy.
- Take complete responsibility to oversee projects from beginning to end.
- Oversees the project plan, project scope, schedules, resource estimates, project budget, issue management, risk management, change control and status reporting.
- Assists users in prioritizing new development projects, enhancement projects for existing systems, and system maintenance requests.
- Works closely with the users and technical teams to ensure that the business requirements are clear and well defined, and that the technical solutions meet the business requirements.
- Provide project analysis and oversee project expenditures. Keep project on-time and within budget.
- Responsible for determining project scope, duration, costs, operational requirements and risks.
- Assist and participate in software & hardware discussions.
- Trouble-shoot, diagram, research and work on software & hardware.
- Knowledge of technical systems that support business operations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage people, work with vendors, and settle disagreements among conflicting entities.
- Must be self-motivated and driven to deliver on commitments.
- Experience in implementing changes.
- Experience in a technical environment requiring coordinating software and hardware teams and multiple departments.
Additionally the candidate must fulfill following characteristics:
- 2- 5 Years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Software Engineering & Embedded Software
- .Net and web programming expertise
- Good project management
- Should have experience in the IP Factory
- BSc/ MSc Degree in CSE/EEE/ Project Management.
- Nice to have Project Management Certification (e.g. IPMA-D or higher).
Excellent communications skills in English (both orally and in writing).
Place of work:
Based on Experience
As soon as possible
No. of Positions: