SinePulse RF Engineer for ESD/EMI Protection
SinePulse is an emerging company in the field of IT, Radio Frequency and Embedded System engineering. SinePulse has business and development center in different countries keeping head office in Munich, Germany. SinePulse is going to launch off-shore development center in Dhaka, Bangladesh to boost up research activities in the field of smart technologies for the future.
- Verification of our ESD/surge protection and EMI filter devices on device and system level.
- Characterization of ESD devices regarding ESD and RF performance.
- Define and operate new test-setups.
- Customer support for our ESD/surge and EMI products.
- Generating new product ideas based on application requirements.
- Technical documentation of test results (Application Notes, technical reports, white paper, ...) Simulation and PCB design (ADS, MWO and Eagle).
- This job requires a wide range of system understanding and electronic knowledge i.e. device and circuit understanding, RF and protection knowhow Interest in latest technologies and devices, protection and market trends for high speed applications i.e. USB3.0. A strong practical focus (lab work) and motivation is necessary.
- Work experience > 3 years
- Experience in circuit design, RF design techniques, well trained in RF related measurement set-ups, Practice in RF circuit simulation and practice in PCB layout.
- Electrical engineering
Candidates with German language skills are preferred.
Place of work:
Based on Experience
As soon as possible
No. of Positions: