SinePulse Senior RF Application Engineer
SinePulse is an emerging company in the field of IT, Radio Frequency and Embedded System engineering. SinePulse has business and development center in different countries keeping head office in Munich, Germany. SinePulse is going to launch off-shore development center in Dhaka, Bangladesh to boost up research activities in the field of smart technologies for the future.
- Accountable for confirming our RF IC’s & systems (debug, validation, automated regressions, bring up, etc.)
- Should have experience with RF Application Engineers.
- Design and simulate application board & circuits for new RF products
- Work directly with customers on current & new RF product
- Complete hands-on engineering-level lab measurements
- Develop & sustain very effective automated validation atmosphere (measurement results databases, regression scripts, etc.)
- Create test presentations & reports for IC design/system teams as well as management audience
- Interact cooperatively with IC design & system design teams
- 2+ years job experience or PhD in RF field
- Solid lab skill in RF IC/system validation, bring-up, & debug
- Detailed knowledge of wireless communication standards & system conditions
- Capability to efficiently provide help for customers applying our IC products (Modulators, PLLs, Oscillators, Frequency Synthesizers, Power Detectors, Demodulators, Mixers, etc.) in their designs
- Capable of multi-tasking work efforts
- Skilled with test & measurement equipment like Signal Sources, Network Analyzers, Vector Signal Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, etc.
- Skill in data processing & measurement automation
- Applicant must be capable of understanding deadline needs, having strong verbal & written communication abilities, being highly motivated, multitasking, & working individually
- Has a strong personality and high motivation to bring things forward
- Works quickly and accurately
- Team player
- German language proficiency.
- M.Sc. / PhD on RF