SinePulse Senior RF Application Engineer for SiGe BJT Transistors
SinePulse is an emerging company in the field of IT, Radio Frequency and Embedded System engineering. SinePulse has business and development center in different countries keeping head office in Munich, Germany. SinePulse is going to launch off-shore development center in Dhaka, Bangladesh to boost up research activities in the field of smart technologies for the future.
- Design, implement and optimize application circuits for many different RF wireless functional blocks with RF BJT transistors (LNAs, Drivers)
- Implement and analyze analog RF front-ends
- Technical support of transistor design teams, regional colleagues and customers.
- Create application notes, presentations & reports for reference designs as well as management audience and white papers
- 5+ years of experience on definition and implementation of RF functional blocks such as LNA, PA, mixer and/or VCO with discrete semiconductor devices.
- Solid knowledge about microwave devices and their technologies
- Solid lab skills for RF IC/system validation and debugging by using measurement equipment like Signal Sources, Network Analyzers, Vector Signal Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, etc.
- Solid knowledge and experience with at least one RF wireless simulation tool (ADS, Microwave Office…)
- Broad overview of RF wireless applications and their RF front-end topologies
- Exceptional understanding of at least one test software language (Visual Basic, Matlab or Labview); understanding of object oriented programming
- Skills in data processing & measurement automation would be appreciated
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- High motivation to drive topics by his own
- Strong Team player
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Capable to play the technical interface among customers, regional colleagues and R&D team members
English: very good, German: not mandatory but good to have
Place of work:
Based on Experience
As soon as possible
No. of Positions: