SinePulse SoC Design Engineer
SinePulse is an emerging company in the field of IT, Radio Frequency and Embedded System engineering. SinePulse has business and development center in different countries keeping head office in Munich, Germany. SinePulse is going to launch off-shore development center in Dhaka, Bangladesh to boost up research activities in the field of smart technologies for the future.
- Development of a digital encription IP(Part of a digital design team).
- Support the team for IP integration into a SoC.
- Supoort the team for Soc modifications.
- Documentation and support over complete IP development cycle.
- Synthesis, DFT timing analysis need to be supported.
- 2-3 years experience in digital circuit design.
- Knowledge about ARM microcontroller architecture and the bus system(e.g: AXI/AHB).
- Good knowledge of Vegilog and scripting language like TCL, Perl.
- Experience with Cadence frontend design tools(Encounter RTL compiler, Encounter Timing System).
Additionally the candidate must fulfill following characteristics:
- Team player with good English communication skill.
- Ability to work with people from different cultures.
Not mandatory but a plus for the candidate:
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) background.
- Knowledge about low-power design techniques.
- Good history in Hardware/Software Co-Design.
English: very good, German: not mandatory but good to have
Place of work:
Based on Experience
As soon as possible
No. of Positions: