SinePulse Software Engineer (.NET & Web Programming)
SinePulse is an emerging company in the field of IT, Radio Frequency and Embedded System engineering. SinePulse has business and development center in different countries keeping head office in Munich, Germany. SinePulse is going to launch off-shore development center in Dhaka, Bangladesh to boost up research activities in the field of smart technologies for the future.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Must be self-motivated and driven to deliver on commitments.
- Experience in implementing changes.
Additionally the candidate must fulfill following characteristics:
- 2- 5 Years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Proven working experience in .NET & web programming
- Familiarity with the PHP & ASP.NET programming languages
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
BSc/ MSc Degree in CSE.
• Excellent communications skills in English (both orally and in writing).
Place of work:
Based on Experience
As soon as possible
No. of Positions: