SinePulse Technical Marketing & Project Management
AplombTech BD is one of the fastest growing High Tech Companies in Bangladesh which produces various electronic products and services like: Civil Drones, Smart Home Automation, Smart Digital Meter, Indoor Positioning System, Tele-Health Care etc.
- Create the product roadmap by illustrating the vision and key phases of deliverables for the product.
- Manage the product portfolio and to enhance marketing activities as well as branding for all engineering products.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators of the product.
- Evangelize and promote our hi-tech products and solutions to key market influencers and the general market through social media, trade shows, customer road shows, articles, etc.
- Identify competitive and alternative offerings and develop a winning strategy.
- Call users, agents and other user groups to gather information and ascertain technical, commercial and logistical requirements of the market.
- Apply business and technology skills with structured methodologies to deliver complex solutions to the strategic customer.
- Facilitate technical presentations about all aspects of the company's products and solutions, acting as a company spokesperson in analyst/press engagements and promoting the general technical credibility of SinePulse GmbH.
- Execute the marketing campaign with a view to developing potential users into sound profitable customers.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of effective technical tools, technical notes, whitepapers, product demonstration environments, and other communications from the team.
- Be a key technical evangelist for SinePulse GmbH, speaking at seminars, customer briefings, and with other groups within the company.
- Create business requirements documents and define minimal viable product features.
- Work closely with product management to define product scopes and priorities.
- Monitor sales revenue and sales activities for all customers.
- Development of audio-visual presentations as directed from time to time.
- Regular telephone surveys to customers soliciting their views.
- Monthly reporting on sales activity and performance.
- 2 to 4 years in marketing preferably in technical marketing/management. Fresh graduates do not need to apply. Also candidates who have frequent jobs switching tendency are requested not to apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Advertising & Promotion, Brand Planning/Development, Retail Stores/Shops, Relationship Management/Key Account Management
- Experience in handling media including printing & audio visual.
- Experience in ATL, BTL and B2B marketing.
- Computer competency is must. Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Power Point, as well as writing macros or using filters to do a major task/business reports in Excel will be an added advantage.
Additionally the candidate must fulfill following characteristics:
- The individual needs to have good interpersonal skills and the ability to converse with all levels by verbal and written communication.
- Experience with technology industries as well as business/marketing is preferred.
- You will oversee Jr. Marketing executives and be responsible for all marketing material/ copywriting related to the company.
- Strong project management skills; organized, extremely high attention to detail, able to manage multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Ideal candidate is someone who possesses the ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision.
- Masters/MBA preferably with major in Marketing/Management from any reputed University.
- Engineers (EEE/CSE/ECE) with MBA are also encouraged to apply.
Bengali: native speaker, English: very good
Place of work:
Based on Experience
As soon as possible
No. of Positions: